Monday, August 10, 2026

Snowman Sleigh



 Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Black Snow Family, Stampin' Up Greetings of the Season
Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Black and Distress Inks Villainous Potion, Prize Ribbon, Chipped Sapphire
Paper: Gina K White and Stampin' Up Basic Black
Accessories: Stampin' Up Everyday Arches Dies, Concord & 9th Snowfall Card Front Die, Copics, Honey Bee Clear Gems, Eclipse Masking Paper, Pickett Fence Blending Brushes

Hello Stampers!  I made this card for two challenges: Splitcoaststampers Clean and Simple: Gems and CAS Christmas Challenge: Santa's Sleigh. For my card I started with the focal image.  I stamped it on Eclipse masking paper and then fussy cut it out.  Next I stamped the focal image on white card stock and die cut it with one of the everyday arches dies.  I applied the masking paper onto the image and then ink blended a night sky.  I removed the masking paper, colored in the images with Copic markers, and added some gems.  I decided to mat this image in black.  For the card base I die cut it with the snowfall card front die, and then adhered my focal image onto the card base.  For the inside I used the same everyday arches dies and stamped a sentiment.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri

1 comment:

  1. This is such an adorable card Terri!! LOVE the scene you've created. How fun to have the Snow family watching Santa and his sleigh fly by! :) Your night sky is so beautiful with the deep blue and purple. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete