Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up More Than Autumn, Amuse Just a Note
Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Black and Early Espresso
Paper: Gina K White, Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Patterned Paper from Stash
Accessories: Waffle Flower Nesting Circle Dies, My Favorite Things Stitched Fishtail Flag Dies, May Arts Twine, Copic Markers, Masking Tape, Stampin' Up Pattern of Friendship Die and Double Oval Punch
Hello Stampers! Fall is creeping up pretty quickly! I go back to school in 2 weeks! Yikes!! Yesterday I crafted with my mom and sister and I think I have all of my Christmas cards and Christmas tags done. What a relief it is to have them completed! So I switched gears a bit and went for a fall card. For this card I started with the coffee. I stamped, die cut, and then colored it in with copics, and then matted it with some pumpkin pie card stock. I also added some twine behind the focal image. I have seen other crafters do this and thought I would give it a try. I selected some patterned paper and die cut a fishtail flag to go behind the focal image. For the white background layer I used the Pattern of Friendship die and ran it through the die cut machine. Then I turned the die 90 degrees and ran it through again so it would match the pattern of the paper. I should note when using cover plate dies you often have to use a stronger adhesive like Score Tape, otherwise it is not very secure on your card. For the inside I kept it simple. I adhered the patterned paper strip and then added the sentiment that I stamped and punched out.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri


No comments:
Post a Comment