Monday, October 5, 2026

World Teacher Day

Supplies:
Stamps: EK Success Antique Alphabet
Ink: Brutus Monroe Raven
Paper: Gina K White and Kraft, DCWV Red Gingham, Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Brown from stash
Accessories: Martha Stewart Tag Punch, Impression Obsession Anna Wight Apples Dies, May Arts Twine
Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share a card I made for the Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Today is World Teacher day, so with me being a kindergarten teacher I was excited to play along.  I started with the apple.  I die cut it out of gingham paper, and then die cut the stem and leaf.  I adhered these pieces together.  Then I created the tag.  I stamped the ABC and then punched it out with a Martha Stewart tag punch.  I attached the tag to the apple with some twine.  Then I just made some layers and adhered it all together.  I kept the inside blank to write a note.
That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!
Terri
 

No comments:

Post a Comment