Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Splash and Relax
Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Black, Pool Party, Fresh Freesia
Paper: Gina K White, Stampin' Up Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Fresh Freesia, Basic Black
Accessories: Stampin' Up Splash and Relax Dies, Scalloped Blooms Dies, Soft Waves Embossing Folder, Honey Bee Clear Gems
Hello Stampers! I made this card using the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.
For my card I started with the circle elements of the sketch. I used the Splash and Relax dies to use for these elements. For the strip of paper of the sketch I stamped the sentiment on white card stock and then snipped the ends so the ends would have a slanted edge. For the piece under the sentiment I went with a strip of lemon lime twist. Next I cut a piece of pool party card stock and embossed it with the soft waves embossing folder. To finish I adhered everything together, and then added some bling. For the inside I die cut the flip flops and sunglasses and adhered them in the corner, and then for the sentiment I stamped it on white and matted it with a scalloped rectangle. And that completes my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri



What a fun beach theme you've chosen for your card! I love the elements and that awesome wavy background! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the summer vibes! So much fun! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.
ReplyDelete