Thursday, October 1, 2026

Wishing You All That Is Happy



 Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Mixed Florals, Honey Bee Birthday Wishes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K White, Stampin' Up Crumb Cake
Accessories: Stampin' Up Mixed Florals Dies, Beautiful Pattern Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Honey Bee Birthday Wishes Die, Gems, Copic Markers

Hello Stampers!  I made this card using the sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps.
For my card I started by stamping, die cutting, and coloring in the focal image.  Then I embossed a white panel, and added some ribbon around it.  I adhered dimensionals to the back of the floral image and adhered it to the white panel.  Next I stamped and die cut the sentiment and adhered it to the white panel.  To finish the front I added some gems and adhered the white panel to the card base.  For the inside I embossed a strip of white cardstock, matted it with crumb cake, and adhered it to the inside of the card where I stamped a sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! The flower is perfectly colored! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic...the gingham, the texture, and your wildflowers...perfection!! Thanks for play along with our "Don't Leaf Me" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps. Your rocked it with your coneflowers!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC395

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the texture and the gingham ribbon on this. It totally makes your card pop! Thanks for playing over at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete