Supplies:
Stamps: Snowman Unknown, Stampin' Up Jolly Holly
Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Black
Paper: Gina K White and Stampin' Up Basic Black
Accessories: Dare 2B Artzy Rectangle Framelits, Concord & 9th Snowfall Card Front Die, Gingham Ribbon from my stash, May Arts Twine, Honey Bee Gems, Stampin' Up Dimensionals, Copic Markers
Hello Stampers! I made this for the CAS Christmas Card Challenge. The theme for the challenge is snowman. I went through my stamps and found this snowman stamp. I stamped the image, colored it with Copics, and then die cut it using the rectangle framelits. I matted it with basic black card stock. For the background I cut out a white panel, die cut it with the card front die, wrapped the gingham ribbon around it, and finished off the ribbon treatment with a twine knot. Next I popped up the snowman and adhered it to the card panel. After I had it on the card I thought it needed some bling, so I added some gems to the largest snowflakes on the card panel. For the inside I again die cut a snowflake background out of white card stock. Next I stamped the sentiment, die cut it, and adhered it to the inside of the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri


Beautiful coloring on your snowman card. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.
ReplyDelete