When I bought this dollar background stamp I was hoping that it would fit inside one of the square nestabilities! And to my suprise it did!! I also really wanted to use the beautiful wings embosslit, and I'm glad I did I love this die! When I finished the card, I thought I should have added some ribbon! So I made another card and added ribbon. Then I thought I could add some layers and another butterfly, so I made another. It turned out to be a fun project as I kept adding more embellishments each time! I decided after this one that was enough, since I really like clean and simple cards! Thanks for looking!