Monday, January 3, 2011

Valentine Wishes Featured Stamper


Supplies: Stamps: Savvy, Ink: versamark, Paper: white and red, Accessories: heart nestabilities, sizzix embossing folder, gems, dmc floss, su border punch, white detail embossing powder, plaid ribbon


It's time for a Featured Stamper challenge! The featured stamper this week is White Rock Mama. She has a wonderful gallery. I chose this card to case.
I didn’t change much of the original because I love the card just the way it is. I didn’t have any of the tiny ribbon so I used DMC floss, I used a different embossing folder on the heart, and I added a sentiment instead of the pearls in the bottom right hand corner.


It’s back to work today! I better get going! I might need an extra Diet Coke today!!!
Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! The red and white just pop off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card.I am a traditionalist so red and white are so much Valentine's Day to me.
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete