Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hippity Hoppity Easter's On It's Way...

Supplies: Stamps: PSX, Studio G Paper: Paper Company; light yellow, crumb cake, white Ink: crumb cake Accessories: tulip embossing folder, nestabilities circles and lacey circles, offray ribbon

I don't know about you but sometimes an idea for a card comes at a strange time. I was getting ready for bed last night and I was thinking about the SCS CAS sketch challenge this week. And all of a sudden I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Unfortunately it was too late to make the card, so I worked on it a bit before work so I wouldn't lose my idea! I got home tonight and finished it up. I wish all of my cards would come together so quickly!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Teri this is gorgeous! I love your layout, colors and that sweet image! it's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete