Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Easter

Supplies: Stamps: Whipper Snapper, Stampendous Ink: Memento tuxedo black Paper: blushing bride and white Accessories: rectangle nestabilities, cuttlebug flower, 7/8 inch circle punch, hero arts flower gem, copic markers, sizzix embossing folder, blushing bride ribbon


I don't know about you guys but the weather was like summer here yesterday, 80 degrees and humid! My husband washed the cars and I sprayed out the garage! Then we had some pretty wicked storms in the evening. Today it is back to 50-60 degrees and dreary, typical for a Wisconsin Spring day. So I only had enough time to finish up this card. I colored the image a few days ago, and finally put it together yesterday. I used the sketch from SCS, so it all fell together pretty quickly once I decided to not use patterned paper! I still have a few more Easter cards to make I better get going Easter isn't that far away!! Have a great week, if I have some time I'll be able to post again, otherwise it probably won't be until the weekend when Spring Break begins for us! :)

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. What a precious bunny! Super cute card GF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very productive day, Terri! Your card is so pretty! Love the pink and white, and your bunny is so sweet - beautifully colored (as always!) too, and what a great layout! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable little card! The pink and white are beautiful with this little guy. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. how adorable is this, I love it and the color pink!!!!

    ReplyDelete