Supplies: Stamps: Silhouette Sentiments Paper: early espresso, ivory, k and company dp Ink: early espresso, Tim Holtz tattered rose distress ink Accessories: SU designer frame embossing folder, satin ribbon, foam blending tool, eclipse tape, self adhesive pearls
This is the second sample I made for the CAS challenge this week: using a partial image. I chose to use a partial image inside my SU designer frame embossing folder. To do this I first created a mask using my eclipse tape. I punched out an extra large oval, placed it on the card where I wanted the frame, and used my stamp a ma jig to stamp my image and sentiment. Then I inked up my foam blending tool with tattered rose and distressed the inside of the oval. When I had the focal image to my liking I removed the mask, and it was time to emboss the frame. I placed the embossing folder over my image and embossed the frame, you can see the my mat stack here. Then I added more distress ink to the rest of the top of the card, added the dp and ribbon, and I was done.
Thanks so much for stopping by!