Friday, August 19, 2011

CAS Thinking of You

Supplies: Stamps: Silhouette Sentiments  Paper: early espresso, ivory, k and company dp  Ink: early espresso, Tim Holtz tattered rose distress ink  Accessories: SU designer frame embossing folder, satin ribbon, foam blending tool, eclipse tape, self adhesive pearls
 
This is the second sample I made for the CAS challenge this week: using a partial image.  I chose to use a partial image inside my SU designer frame embossing folder.  To do this I first created a mask using my eclipse tape.  I punched out an extra large oval, placed it on the card where I wanted the frame, and used my stamp a ma jig to stamp my image and sentiment.  Then I inked up my foam blending tool with tattered rose and distressed the inside of the oval.  When I had the focal image to my liking I removed the mask, and it was time to emboss the frame.  I placed the embossing folder over my image and embossed the frame, you can see the my mat stack here.  Then I added more distress ink to the rest of the top of the card, added the dp and ribbon, and I was done.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment