Sunday, October 2, 2011

Boo!

Supplies: Stamps: Whipper Snapper Paper: black cardstock, pattern paper?  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Accessories: Martha Stewart Halloween doily, Marvy tag punch, cropodile, copic markers, May Arts ribbon, black twine, pop dots, corner chomper
I couldn't resist the CAS sketch challenge this week on SCS.  I had purchased these Martha Halloween doilies and that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the sketch.  For the stamped image I colored some accents with copic markers, and I stamped the Boo a second time, cut it out, and popped it up to add some dimension.  For the tag, I punched out two of the Marvy tags and adhered them together.  I placed my focal image over the seam. 

That's all for now! Have a super week!

 

3 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooooooo cute Terri. I just commented on your card on SCS. I had to come take a look to see how you did the spider web circle. So these are doilies. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cute. I love it on this card Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolultey priceless! I love that die you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super,super cute! That's one adorable little ghost... I don't think he could scare anyone!

    ReplyDelete