Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy Birthday MOM!

Supplies: Stamps: Fresh Vintage, Stitched Background, GKD Stamp TV kit Paper: crumb cake, pear pizzazz, white Ink: pear pizzazz, crumb cake  Accessories: Spellbinders tags, scallop circle punch, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 inch circle punches, dimensionals, pearls, Martha Stewart butterfly punch

Today is my Mom's birthday!  Happy Birthday Mom!  We are heading down to see her today in a little while.  I made this card for her using the Fall to Layout sketch this week.  My card base is 5x7, I just couldn't get the look I wanted on the standard size card.  The details are pretty simple on this one. 

Better run, gotta get ready to go!
Terri

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Terri's Mom! Super awesome card... I'm sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Happy Birthday Terri's momma!!! Today is my DD's birthday as well! Great day for birthdays :) Terri, your card is so pretty. I love the color combination, and the larger card size! Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete