Monday, August 6, 2012

Featured Stamper Winter Wishes

Supplies: Stamps: Verve  Paper: GKD white and Paper cut snowcone  Ink: Versamagic: aegean blue  Versamark  Accessories: Sizzix snowflake die cut, sewing machine, Iridecedent Ice embossing powder, dimensionals
Oh my goodness...I did it!  I completed all 38 Dare to Get Dirty challenges on SCS.  Whoa, I have never made so many cards in a short amount of time!  What a blast, I used stamps, die cuts, etc. that I have never used before.  I tried new techniques and with some of the sketch challenges I had to layer and step out of my CAS comfort zone.  But I did it!! :)  Will I do it next year??  I will have to think about that! 

This card I combined with the featured stamper challenge.  I cased this cardI made the following changes: I flip flopped the colors blue one the base and white on the snowflake, I added stitching, and I added another snowflake.  I had to emboss a piece of white cardstock with iridecent ice embossing powder for the glittery paper, I thought I had some and I didn't. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri


1 comment: