Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Halloween!




Supplies: Stamps: Hero Arts  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Paper: Paper cut black, orange from Hobby Lobby, Neenah white  Accessories: Martha Stewart spider web punch, Sizzix scallop rectangle frame, googlie eyes
With this fall weather here, it is time for me to start thinking about getting my Halloween cards done.  I cased this card for the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  I kept the card pretty close to the original, because I really liked it!  I made some subtle changes; the orientation, different spider stamp that included a sentiment, added an orange glitter scallop frame, and I added googlie eyes to my spider.  I thought it would have been fun to use purple glitter paper, but I didn't have any.  I might have to sneak away to Joann to get some and make another!  :)  Thanks for looking!
 
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment