Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Supplies: Stamps: Lawn Fawn and Craft Lounge  Ink: Color Box whisper grey Memento tuxedo black  Paper: black, grey, and white  Accessories: wink of stella clear, copic markers, dimensionals
How cute is that spider and web??  Oh Lawn Fawn, how I love thee!  This card is another card that I found on Pinterest, this is pretty much a copy, of this card.  Thank you Amy from Prairie Paper and Ink for the inspiration!  I didn't have the exact brand of stamps, but I found some that worked well.  I used a spider web from Craft Lounge to stamp the webs in the background, and then I stamped the web and spider, colored, and cut it out.  I adhered it with dimensionals.  I loved how Amy added grey along the lines of the spider web, it added dimension to the web that is just perfect.  I also went over the grey and the spider with my wink of stella clear marker.  Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment