Sunday, April 2, 2017

Happy Wishes

Supplies: Stamps: Lawn Fawn Our Friendship Grows and Happy Happy Happy  Ink: Archival black Paper: Gina K white and Strathmore Bristol watercolor paper  Accessories: Distress markers, waterbrush, Lawn Fawn stitched circle and Elizabeth craft designs stitched fish tails die cut, happy happy happy die cut

Sunday brings us the featured stamper challenge on SCS.  This week the featured stamper is Anita, and found inspiration from this card from her gallery.  Thanks Anita! :)  I loved the layout of her card and kept that the same.  I used different flowers that I watercolored with distress markers.  I also combined a die cut sentiment with a stamped sentiment.  I kept my banner plain and added the stitched edge using the fish tail stitched die cut to coordinate with the stitched circle die cut.  

Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment