Monday, June 26, 2017

Summer, Summer, Summertime!

Supplies: Stamps: $1 acrylic set  Paper: TPC Studio Easter Jelly Bean Dot, Gina K white, and purple scraps from stash  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Accessories: Stampin Up Circle framelits, copic markers, word window punch, dimensionals

The CAS challenge on SCS is Summertime.  Popsicles scream summertime to me, and purple popsicles are my favorite.  I found this stamp set in my stash and thought it would work out great for this challenge.  I chose the dot patterned paper because it has the bright summertime colors, and used purple cardstock as my accent color to coordinate with the purple popsicles.  I colored the focal image with copic markers, and popped up the sentiment with dimensionals.  

Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment