Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Celebrate the Joy of Christmas


 Supplies: Gina K Christmas Silhouettes and Christmas Greenery. Paper: Papercut wild cherry and Gina K heavy base weight white. Ink: SU real red and Gina K jet black. Accessories: Hero Arts tags infinity dies, gems, Sizzix embossing folder, ribbon, and twine

Hello Stampers!  I decided to make another card for the Gina K Designs Monthly Mix Challenge.  It was to use a tag and the colors red and white.  When I was going through my stamps I came across the poinsettia stamps and started from there.  I stamped the flowers on the tag, and found a sentiment that fit just right in the middle.  Then as I was going to adhere the tag to the card base it looked kinda blah.  So I embossed a white panel, I thought it resembled the shape of a poinsettia.  I popped up the tag and the card was done.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment