Sunday, October 17, 2021

Beauty of the Season

 

Supplies: Stamps: Stampin' Up Merry Christmas to All Ink: SU cherry cobbler  Paper: ivory, cherry cobbler, mossy meadow, SU festive farmhouse DSP Accessories: SU oval dies and mossy meadow braided linen trim
Hello Stampers!  I am here to share a card that I made today for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  The featured stamper is Ashley, and this is the card that I CASED.


To make my card I used a new to me stamp set.  I went to a stamping rummage yesterday with my Mom and sister, and found this stamp and die set!  I just love this sentiment, it is so elegant and stunning.  Perfect for the focal point of this card.  I die cut it out of a stitched oval die, and matted it with a scalloped oval die.  Then I adhered it to the designer series paper.  I used some mossy meadow braided trim to accent the corners.  And to finish the card I adhered the layers together.  A very quick and easy card!  

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment