Sunday, March 13, 2022

Happy Easter


 Supplies: Stamps: SU Easter Friends Ink: SU Rococo Rose and Crumb Cake Paper: SU white, crumb cake, and 2019-2021 In Color 6x6 DSP Accessories: SU scalloped contours dies and linen thread
Hello Stampers!  I can't believe how long it has been since I have made a card.  As more time passed it was harder and harder to get back into cardmaking.  Even though I wan't making a cards I was still shopping of course and collecting new supplies.  One of the sets I purchased was this Easter Friends set from Stampin Up.  I adore this bunny image and the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches was the perfect fit for this bunny. 



To make the card I started with a crumb cake card base.  Then I stamped the bunny and die cut the focal image.  Next I stamped the sentiment in rococo rose.  I added some DSP to the bottom portion of the card base, and adhered the focal image to the card.  To finish the card I added some linen thread.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment