Sunday, May 8, 2022

Heart Trio

 

Supplies: Paper: SU real red, Gina K white and black Accessories: Martha Stewart punch around the page heart, SU playful pets twine, Gina K Master Layouts 7

Hello Stampers!  Today's Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers is Kittie!  I love Kittie's style, her use of die cuts is amazing!  Here is the card I chose to CASE.

For my card I made a mini slimline.  I used the master layouts to die cut a piece of red cardstock.  Then after lots of measuring I punched out the hearts on the focal panel.  I put a piece of white cardstock behind the hearts, and tied on some black twine.  I adhered this to a black layer that I cut out using the master layouts die. Lastly I adhere the focal panel to my card base.

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment