Sunday, February 19, 2023

Snowman Joy

Supplies:
Paper: Gina K white and black, Stampin' Up glimmer paper, real red, and pumpkin pie
Accessories: QuicKutz snowman, Stampin' Up ribbon, SSS Big Joy

Welcome to another Featured Stamper Sunday over at Splitcoaststampers.   Here is the inspiration card from Pam's gallery:
For my card I started with a white card base.  Then I worked on the focal panel.  I started by die cutting and assembling the snowman, and adding the die cut J and Y.  I left a little room at the bottom to add a ribbon treatment.  After I applied the ribbon and bow, I adhered this panel to a glimmer paper mat, and adhered it to the card.



Supplies: Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings Set
Paper: Gina K white, Stampin' Up glimmer paper and real red
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: Stampin' Up Decorative Strip Northern Frost, Ranger silver embossing powder

For the inside of my card I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, and added a glimmer paper mat.  Then I die cut some snowflakes and adhered them to the sentiment strip.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment