Sunday, April 30, 2023

Beauty of the Season

Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp: Christmas Blessings Set (Inside: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Holiday Wishes)
Paper: Gina K Kraft and White, and Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Inside: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler)
Accessories: Simon Says Stamp Birch Circle, Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities, Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings Set Dies, Impression Obsession (cardinals) DIE079-U, Sizzix Embossing Folder


 
Hello Stampers!  This week's Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers is Imke and this is the card that I selected from her gallery.  To make my card I started with the focal image.  I die cut the birch circle in white, and then die cut a circle border.  Then I die cut a kraft circle to adhere to the back of the birch circle.  Next I die cut a cherry cobbler mat.  To complete the focal image I die cut some cardinals and adhered them to the birch trees.  Then I stamped and die cut the sentiment.  I layered the sentiment with two additional layers of white to add some dimension.  Next I chose a snowflake embossing folder and embossed the card base.  I popped up the focal image and adhered it with dimensionals.  For the inside I cut a white panel and embossed it, and stamped the sentiment with Cherry Cobbler ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment