Sunday, October 1, 2023

Christmas Mouse



Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Noelle Mouse
Paper: Gina K white and kraft, Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Stampin' Up Layering Circles Framelits Dies, ribbon, and Copic markers

Hello Stampers!  I am sharing a card I made for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  The Featured Stamper is Manetta, and this is the card I chose to CASE. When I saw the mouse holding the candy cane, I immediately thought of the Gina K mouse and candy cane.  

I changed the card size to a 4.25x4.25 square card, and the color scheme.  To start the card I cut out the card base and the two layers.  I stamped my mouse and colored it in with Copic markers.  Then I stamped, colored, and fussy cut out the candy cane, and popped it up with some mini dimensionals on the mouse.  I used the stay put bow ribbon treatment and added a sentiment.  For the inside I stamped the sentiment, die cut it, and die cut a red scalloped circle.  I adhered everything together and that finished this card.  

Now I better get something done around the house... dishes, laundry, making chili where do I start?!  

Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment