Sunday, March 17, 2024

Let's Celebrate You


Supplies:
Stamps: Pretty Pink Posh: Simple Sentiments and SU Celebrate Sunflowers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and SU: Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Paper: Gina K White and SU Botanical Butterfly DSP
Accessories: Pretty Pink Posh Sentiment Strips Dies, May Arts Twine

Hello Stampers!  I'm back with my card for the Freshly Made

Sketches, sketch of the week.  I kept mine pretty simple.  I masked off the bottom and the right side of the card base, then I stamped my sunflower.  From there I added some DSP and some twine.  For the sentiment I stamped and die cut it and adhered it to the card.  For the inside I simply stamped a sentiment.  

That's all for this weekend!  See you next weekend!!
Terri

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great card! I just love the sunflower and that black plaid! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow sunflower and b/w gingham together are perfect! Pretty card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete