Sunday, October 20, 2024

Gingerbread Christmas



 Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up: Candy Cane Christmas, Sweet Season, Christmas Greetings and Long Island Medium Gingerbread Boy
Paper: Gina K: White, Stampin' Up Real Red
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark, and Stampin' Up Real Red
Accessories: My Favorite Things: Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips, Gina K: Master Layouts 7, Brutus Monroe Alabaster White, Concord & 9th: Quilted Card Front Die, Ribbon: Stash

Hello Stampers!  I'm back to share a card I made for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card I CASED:

For my card I started with a red card base, then die cut the white layer with the Quilted Card Front Die.  Then it was on to the gingerbread boy.   I stamped and die cut it using the stitched rectangle in the Master Layouts 7 dies.  I colored in the gingerbread with Copic markers.  I added a red mat from the same Master Layouts dies.  I chose to use the same ribbon treatment.  My gingerbread man wasn't as big as hers so I added a heat embossed sentiment.  For the inside I stamped the sentiment and some sweet treats.  And that completes my card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment