Sunday, August 23, 2026

Swirly Poinsettia


Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Snow Much Love and Stampin' Up Poinsettia Petals
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Gina K White, Simon Says Stamp Matte Gold, Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Gina K Snow Much Love Dies, Stampin' Up Poinsettia Dies and Gold Striped Ribbon, Memory Box La Rue Flourish, Papertrey Ink Handmade Quilt Cover Plate Die, Park Lane Gold Gems, Simon Says Stamp Ultra Fine Gold Embossing Powder

Hello Stampers!!  I made this card using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:

I started my card with the focal image.  I had a couple different poinsettia die sets and chose to use the Stampin' Up set.  So I die cut and embellished the poinsettia with some gold gems in the center of the flower.  Then I die cut the flourish and adhered my poinsettia to it.  I had this positioned onto some white cardstock, but I felt it needed some texture.  So I die cut a white layer with the papertrey ink cover plate.  I added some ribbon and a sentiment and adhered my elements to the white layer.  I added a gold mat, and adhered it all to a cherry cobbler card base which is 5x5.  For the inside I heat embossed the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri
 

No comments:

Post a Comment