Monday, September 7, 2026

65th Anniversary




 Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Memorable Moments, Floral Essence, Phrases and Frames
Ink: Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Boho Blue
Paper: Gina K White, Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Boho Blue, Simon Says Stamp Matte Silver Card Stock
Accessories: Stampin' Up Sprig and Perennial Flower Punches, Clear Ribboned Dots, Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder, Labels Collection (125598), Stitched Labels Framelits Dies, Dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  My Mother-in-Law requested that I make a 65th Year Anniversary card for her sister and brother-in-law.  I looked up the color for 65 years of marriage and it is sapphire.  I did get some inspiration from Pinterest for this card.   

I liked the florals they used and the layout of the card.  To start this card I stamped the sentiment.  I had to do this 3 times (3 times a charm!) before I got one that was straight!  Then I die cut the stitched label in silver and matted my sentiment with it dimensionals.  Next up were the flowers.  I stamped the flowers in night of navy onto boho blue cardstock, and punched them out.  Next I used the sprig punch and punched out silver and night of navy sprigs and layered them behind the flowers.  For the white background I embossed it with the softly woven embossing folder.  I added a boho blue mat behind this, and then adhered it to the night of navy card base.  Then to finish the front I simply adhered everything down.  For the inside I stamped the sentiment in night of navy ink and then stamped the flowers with boho blue ink in the corners.  And that completed this card.   
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment