Monday, March 9, 2009

Stamp TV Sketch Challenge

Have you checked out Gina K's Stamp TV? If not, you need to check it out!! Every week she has a new TV tutorial on various stamping techniques. She explains and demonstrates these techniques very well!! I look forward to this every Wednesday. In addition to the tutorials, there are a variety of challenges to participate. This week's sketch challenge was presented by Jessica Fick. I really liked the large panel, so many options for this space!!




I just received this Thoughts and Prayers set from SU last week, so of course I had to break it out and ink it up. I decided to stamp on a soft patterned paper for something different. I matted it on black cardstock cut out and embossed from the curved rectangle nestabilities. I attached the main image with pop dots, and then I added Martha Stewart's butterfly punch. I just have to say that I absolutely love her punches. I am always looking for a way to incorporate them into a card! Then I added three teeny tiny adhesive pearls to the body of the butterfly. Lastly I attached the ribbon at the bottom.
Recipe:
Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Paper: PTI ivory cardstock, paper pizzazz ivory swirls and twirls (almost certain I purchased this at Joann), black bazzill

Tools and Accessories: Curved rectangle nestabilities, martha butterfly punch, adhesive pearls, Offray black chiffon ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. This card is so pretty! I love black and white and gray! The little pearls on your butterfly just make it pop!

    ReplyDelete