Friday, July 30, 2010

CHA Envy




The girls over at Stamp TV are having some fun CHA envy challenges, for those of us who aren’t able to make it to CHA. The first challenge was to use a stamp an image sideways, upside down, etc. So I placed my sentiment sideways on my card. I also used my score buddy and score bug to create the embossed background on the video shared from CHA. The second challenge was a color challenge: yellow and black. For this card I made a long tent card, my flourish just needed a little more room. :) I also used the rock n roll technique on the stamped butterfly. There is a third challenge that I will be working on as well. You can use the colors navy blue, olive, and ivory or try to duplicate the pattern in your patterned paper in your card. Check it out at Stamp TV!
Card Details:
CHA envy 1:
Stamps: GKD: Enjoy the Sunshine, Elegant Flowers
Paper: GKD red, white, black onyx
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, versamark
Accessories: score buddy, score bug, copic markers, tab punch, stapler, black embossing powder, ek success border punch

CHA envy 2:
Stamps: GKD Enjoy the Sunshine
Paper: GKD: black and white, American Crafts yellow
Ink: thatched straw and black versamagic dew drops, memento tuxedo black
Accessories: sizzix flourish die cut, nestabilities
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Those strawberries look so real, your coloring is perfect!!! Gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete