Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sketch Challenge



What a fun sketch challenge Splitcoast had this week! I took one look at it and knew exactly what I wanted to do! Don’t you love it when that happens?! Now sometimes this can backfire, because what I picture in my head and what it actually looks like when I make it can look like two entirely different cards!! But this time I was pleasantly surprised that it turned out great. The colors I chose aren’t usually colors I use, but I am bound and determined to use up some of my paper pads that I have purchased! And I in the end I really like the colors!
Card Details:
Base of the card is GKD pure luxury white cardstock.
Patterned Paper DCWV summer stack
Stamps: Stampendous, SU Vintage Label
Ribbon: From Michaels $1 bin
Nestabilities: Circles and Lotus Penndant

Punch: Martha Stewart

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Terri, this is so beautiful! I love the colors, and that Nestie is elegant. Great card, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete