Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thank You!!

What a fun week it was being the Featured Stamper at SCS! It was so fun checking out all of the wonderful creations everyone made!! You can check them out here. I am almost done leaving comments for everyone! So this card is for everyone who participated, Thank You! I cased one of my cards: Teacher's Pet. I changed the embossing folder, colors, and added a scalloped edge instead of a thick ribbon. I also left off the sentiment because my image was a sentiment.



This card was also inspired by the CAS weekly challenge you can check it out here. I was inspired by the colors of all of the birthday balloons, so when I inked up my thank you stamp I colored it with Memento markers line by line. I also thought the ribbon went well with this image with the lines of color. The embossing folder is by Sizzix and I liked how it offered the same lines as the stamp and ribbon. I chose the border punch to coordinate with the scallops of the embossing folder.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment