Sunday, July 3, 2011

Are You Ready?

Supplies: Stamps: Bliss Paper: white cardstock  Ink: tuxedo black and old olive Accessories: fancy fan letterpress, pearl
Tomorrow is going to be filled with some very fun CAS challenges on SCS to celebrate the 4th of July!  There will be 2 challenges every hour, and if you participate you have the opportunity to earn a guest designer spot!!  Be sure to check out the fun!!

My card is for the sketch challenge that starts out the festivities created by MissBoo! I was able to try out my new fancy fan letterpress plate.  LOVE IT!  I couldn't find a sandwich for the cuttlebug so I kept trying until I could find one!  I used: B,B, letterpressplate facing up, cardstock spritzed with rubbing alcohol, rubber mat, sizzix crease pad (I cut mine to make it fit in the CB), B, B.  It is a strange sandwich, but it worked!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I will have lots of samples to show you from all of our challenges tomorrow!  Stay tuned, and Have a Happy 4th of July! 

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fantastic! Have a Happy 4th my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card. Bliss has to be my all time favorite set and you really showed it well with this lovely card. TFS

    Carole

    ReplyDelete