Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baptism Card

Supplies: Stamps: none Paper: white  Ink: none  Accessories: su border punch, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 inch punch, score buddy, offray ribbon, filigree brad

My niece is getting baptized on Sunday, and my husband and I are the Godparents.  So I decided to make one of these gown cards.  I had been browsing SCS for some ideas and I thought they were all really sweet, and simple.  I needed simplicity as well as I didn't have much time to make the card.  I think it is cute!

Thanks so  much for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous and a fantastic idea!!!! Congrats on being Godparents too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute and soooooo perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for a baptism! I just made a bunch of onsie cards to add to my baby card stash...I should add a few of these ,too!

    ReplyDelete