Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Treat Yourself

Supplies: Stamps: Lawn Fawn Happy Summer, Treat Yourself, A Birdie Told Me  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Paper: DCWV pink, Gina K white, Accessories: Copic markers, Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me die cuts, stitched rectangle dies, twine, dimensionals
 
 
 
I was checking out the Paper Players challenge for the week and Lawn Fawn's Treat Yourself set came to mind.   Then I thought it would be cute if the ants from Happy Summer were crawling into the ice cream and it was their treat, as the ant on top of the ice cream yells, "Treat yourself!"  :)  I added some twine at the top to complete the card.  Thanks for looking!
 
Terri


5 comments:

  1. Adding the ants is brilliant Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, this is just adorable!!! I love the ant parade! Such a fun card! So glad you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and so wonderfully CAS, Terri! The ants are indeed cute!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I really like the ice cream stamp and, of course, ants need to take a break from their hard work for a little treat! lol Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be right there in line with those little fellas for some ice-cream!! This is adorable, love it. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete