Thursday, February 9, 2017

Embrace the White Space

Supplies: Stamps: Party Mouse Boynton, Happy Birthday Arc Printworks  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Paper: Gina K white  Accessories: gingham ribbon and copic markers

This week's CAS challenge on SCS was to choose a love themed card from your gallery and make it new again.  I thought this was such a neat challenge that I chose a birthday themed card and did the same thing.  I chose this card to make new again.  I embraced the white space again, and kept the focus on that adorable party mouse!  

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I love how you updated your old card with a new trendy CAS version. Your 1st card was very trendy too in 2009!

    My how we have simplified our stamping, but still have lots of tools and supplies...lol! Hugs..

    ReplyDelete