Sunday, February 5, 2017

Stenciled Christmas

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K Christmas Greenery  Paper: Gina K white  Ink: Distress Ink: Bundled Sage and Weathered Wood, Memento Luxe nautical blue  Accessories: Tim Holtz Festive Layering Stencil, Claritystamps brushes, Stampin Up ornament die cut and piercing tool, dimensionals, DMC silver thread, piercing tool
This week the featured stamper on SCS is Anita Bakker, she has a wonderful gallery.  I chose to CASE this card from her gallery.  I kept the concept of the layout and the color scheme the same.  I made the following changes: I used a stencil instead of an embossing folder, I stamped a sentiment on my ornament instead of a design, I added piercing around my ornament, and I made my card an A2 size card.  

Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Your card is simply beautiful Terri. I love your soft colors, stenciled holly and die cut and pierced ornament. TFS Hugs..

    ReplyDelete