Saturday, December 30, 2017

It's Your Birthday

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K On My Mind In My Heart, Spring Mix Stamp TV kit stamp set  Paper: Melon Mambo, black onyx, Gina K heavy base weight white and artist quality white  Accessories:  copic markers, Gina K tag set, linen thread

Here is another card using the stamp set On My Mind In My Heart.  This time I used a portion of the stamped image to decorate my tag.  I just love this tag with the pierced edges!  I colored in the flowers with copic markers and added some linen thread.  I didn't quite know what kind of layout to use with a tag, so I went searching on Pinterest.  I came up with nothing!  So I decided to keep it simple and added an embossed background and colored cardstock to frame the focal image.   

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

1 comment: