Sunday, December 31, 2017

Featured Stamper Birthday Wishes

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K Dazzling Dahlia and Wild Blossom  Ink: Versamark  Paper: Gina K: green, yellow, and white, and Tim Holtz watercolor paper  Accessories detail white embossing powder, Clean Color brush markers, gingham ribbon, linen thread, SU border punch, Gina K Decorative tag set, dimensionals, swiss dot embossing folder

Sunday brings us the featured stamper challenge on SCS.  This week the featured stamper is Nan Cee.  She has such a pretty gallery be sure to take a look!  I chose this card to CASE.  I kept a lot of the elements the same as her card.  A couple of changes include: embossed sentiment, added a tag behind my flower, and I didn't stamp on my green layer so I could add my sentiment.  

This card had me dabbling at using my Zig Clean Color brush markers.  I followed a tutorial that Gina included on Stamp TV.  As I used them I got more used to them, and started to get the blending the way I wanted it.  I have a lot more practice ahead of me with these brush markers.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you all have a safe and wonderful New Year!!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment