Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Dazzling Dahlia

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K Dazzling Dahlias  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Paper: Daffodil Delight, Black Onyx, white, and Tim Holtz watercolor paper  Accessories: Zig Clean Color brush markers, score buddy, swiss dots embossing folder
When I haven't stamped in awhile I will look through card samples that I have saved on Pinterest and copy them to get my mojo flowing again.  That is exactly what I did with this card.  This is a card made by Gina K, she has a video tutorial here that I followed to make this card.  This is my first card using the Zig Clean Color brush markers, they definitely have a learning curve.  I found that I had to blend the two colors together right away to get a smooth blend, and sometimes I needed to use some water on a paint brush to smooth things out also.  I got the hang of it after awhile.  Check out Gina's video, it is a great tutorial!  

Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment