Saturday, August 11, 2018

Life Is Good

Supplies: Stamps: Amuse and Gina K  Ink: Gina K black amalgam ink  Paper: Gina K white, K & Company Citronella  Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities, twine, copic markers, thick twine ribbon

Today on SCS is the inspiration challenge.  This week the Life Is Good website is where we are getting inspiration for our cards.  I found this image as my inspiration.  I found some wave patterned paper to go with this card.  Then I stamped and colored my focal image.  I added twine, as ropes, to the focal image.  Then I stamped my sentiment and added scalloped mats to the sentiment and focal image using dimensionals.  Lastly, I added the twine ribbon to the patterned paper and then adhered the focal image and sentiment on top.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment