Friday, August 3, 2018

You're Turtley Awesome!

Supplies: Stamps: Sunny Studio  Ink: Gina K Amalgam and Versamark  Paper: Gina K artist's choice, heavy base white, and black onyx, Lawn Fawn perfectly plaid  Accesories: Lawn Fawn heart die, SU banner punch, detail white embossing powder, copic markers

The Free For All challenge on SCS is the theme of friendship.  I thought these two turtles look like the best of friends!! :)  I colored the turtles with copic markers, and die cut it into a heart.  I used Gina K's artist's choice paper.  The paper is wonderful for coloring with copic markers, the colors really blend well!  Then I stamped and embossed my sentiment and turned it into a banner.  I was just going to put the heart on a white background, but I went digging through my paper and thought this plaid complimented my turtles.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment