Sunday, February 9, 2020

Butterfly Wishes

Supplies:  Stamps: Simon Says Stamp tiny words  Paper:  Gina K heavy base weight white and kraft and Pebbles Spring Fling 6x6 paper pad  Ink: VersaMark  Accessories:  Simon Says Stamp sentiment labels, Simon Says Stamp Butterfly Square, gem, detail white embossing powder

I made this card using the current sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  
I thought of this butterfly die cut right away when I saw the sketch.   I die cut it in white three times and adhered them together to create some dimension.  Then I die cut the patterned paper and inlaid this piece into the butterfly die cut.  Lastly, I used a rectangle sentiment instead of a circle on my card.  

That's all for now,
Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

2 comments:

  1. I love the fresh white butterfly on the kraft and the sweet pattern! The white layer/frame is such a simple and fresh look. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love this kraft wide empty space paired with the sweet flowery window. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete