Saturday, February 1, 2020

You're Stinkin Cute

Supplies: Stamps: Lawn Fawn Stinkin Cute Ink: Versamark and Gina K black onyx amalgam ink  Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white  Accessories:  mini dimensional, white detail embossing powder,  copic markers, Lawn Fawn stitched only hearts

The Freshly Made Sketches sketch caught my eye this week:
When I saw the sketch my stitched only heart dies came to mind.  I die cut this, and then added my skunk and heart to the focal point.  For the sentiment I heat embossed it, cut it apart, and added it to my card.  

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!

Terri

5 comments:

  1. I love the way you used the stitched heart to frame this sweet critter - so wonderfully CAS! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love that you used a heart in place of the circle and added the cute critter! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this card is just so sweet! I love that little skunk and fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little guy is definitely stinkin' cute! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete