Sunday, April 11, 2021

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Supplies: Stamps: Essentials by Ellen Holiday Characters and SU Good GreetingsPaper: Gina K heavy base weight white and kraft Ink: Memento tuxedo black Accessories: Essentials by Ellen Alpine Snowfall and Holiday Characters dies, SU linen thread, Copic markers, pom pom

Hello Stampers!  It's been a tiring week as I went back to school after Spring Break.  Needless to say I was too tired to make cards after school.  I cannot wait until summer, the countdown is on!!

Today is the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  The Featured Stamper is Mary Ellen.  And here is the card that I CASED.

For my card I used kraft paper instead of light blue behind my Santa.  And instead of adding a tree I used snowflakes in my circle.  I kept the same sentiment flag, and added some linen thread at the top of the card to tie it altogether.  I'm happy to add another Christmas card to my stash! :)

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!

Terri 

No comments:

Post a Comment