Monday, April 19, 2021

April Showers

Supplies: Stamps: Stampendous Ink: Memento tuxedo black Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white Accessories: Copic markers, Doodlebug twine, My Favorite Things stitched arch stax

Hello Stampers!  Today's clean and simple challenge on Splitcoaststampers is the theme "April Showers."  I thought of this cute image when I read the theme.  To make the card I diecut the arch die, placed it on the card base where I thought it looked good, then I gently traced the inside of the arch.  Next I used my stamp a ma jig to stamp my focal image onto the card base.  I colored in the image, added some twine to the focal panel, and then adhered the focal panel to the card base with some dimensionals.

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment