Friday, August 20, 2021

Sunflower Frame Card


Supplies: Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white Ink: Distress Ink: spiced marmalade, mustard seed, and mowed lawn Accessories: SU linen thread, Simon Says Stamp Sunflower Frame die cut, dimensionals, and Pickett Fence blending brushes

Hello Stampers!  Today I have made a card for three challenges on Splitcoaststampers: Clean and Simple: ten minute card, Ways to Use It: add a bow, and Featured Stamper Challenge.  Here is the card that I got inspiration for my card:

So I was able to make this card in 10 minutes because I already had some inspiration for my card.  The longest part of making the card was the blending.  I cut a piece of cardstock slightly smaller than the sunflower frame die cut and blended the background with distress ink and blending brushes.  Then I adhered the die cut onto the background.  I adhered this piece to a white layer of cardstock, and then added a ribbon treatment and bow instead of a sentiment.  Lastly,  I added dimensionals to pop my focal panel onto the card base.  

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!!!

Terri



 

No comments:

Post a Comment