Sunday, June 18, 2023

Celebrate


 

Supplies: 
Stamps: (Inside: Colorado Craft Company: Birthday Wishing)
Ink: (Inside: Gina K Kraft)
Paper: SU Pool Party, Gina K White and Kraft, EK Success Tools: Assorted Wood Sheets
Accessories: May Arts Twine, SU Sizzlits Little Leaves, and Quickutz sentiments dies

Hello Stampers!  Today is the Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  The Featured Stamper is Tammy.  And this is the card I chose from her gallery as inspiration for my card.

For my card I started with a square card base in pool party cardstock.  Then I cut the focal panel in white and embellished it with some May Arts twine, and the leaf and sentiment die cuts.  I matted this with some Kraft cardstock and adhered it to the card base.  And that completed my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment