Saturday, June 17, 2023

Plane and Simple Father's Day






Supplies: 

Stamps: Stampin' Up Plane and Simple, Savvy Stamps: Happy Father's Day, and Inkadinkado background stamp
Ink: Stampin' Up Sahara Sand and Soft Suede
Paper: Gina K heavy weight white
Accessories: Gina K Master Layout 2, Stampin' Up layering circles framelits dies, Stampin' Up linen thread, dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  School's out for summer!! :) Here is a card I made for my dad for Father's Day.  To make the card I cut a white panel and die cut a circle out of it.  I stamped the background and adhered it to the card base behind the circle.  Next I added the twine and popped this panel onto the card base.  To finish the card I stamped and cut out the plane, and stamped and die cut the sentiment.  I adhered both of these to the card. 

That's all for now!   Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment